radiant heat?

can you guys direct me to some sites for radiant heat? i'm thinking about heating a porch that is built on a cement slab and i don't want to elevate the floor more than a couple of inches, it that doable?
--
rosie
( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Websites? I have plenty of them about radiant.
If you are looking for a contractor, try here: http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm
Questions? Look here: http://forums.invision.net/index.cfm?CFApp=2
THE organization? here it is: http://www.radiantpanelassociation.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1
Good luck.