Radiant heat

Can someone that understands radiant heat give me their email address I am not sure I am articulate enough to write all my questions down and I don't know what I don't know. I don't have one yet. So I am not trying to fix problems. I am trying to decide how to heat a house in the rockies with one fireplace and one gas fireplace = freezing in winter.

www.heatinghelp.com, click on 'questions'
http://www.radiantpanelassociation.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1
http://radnet.groupee.net/eve/ubb.x
Go to an insulation company website Owens corning, manville, knauf, that is their main study is radiant heat