Radiant floor heat question

I am laying Ipex tubing to heat a slab of concrete. I was going to use plastic wire ties to tie the pipe to the rebar before the pour. Has anyone done this that would care to comment? Thanks...Jim

Reply to
Jimi

Jim,

Take a look at the following link:

I only wish that I had done this for my garage floor. Too bad it's not easily retrofitted in a slab. Or is it? Does anyone in the group care to comment on that?

Hope this helps.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis