Radiant ceiling heating cable

Does anyone know what the name of the company that used to make radiant ceiling heating cable was? I know it is probably no longer made or used.

There are a number of companies that manufacture radiant products that can be used behind drywall. What are you trying to do?
National Gypsum used it. I don't know who actually made it, if they did'nt make it themselves. It does seem unlikely that they would, but I would start there for customer support.
Lefty