Radial Saw Parts?

Ok, my practically new (I bought it new only 32 years ago) radial arm saw broke down. I know it is probably a lost cause, but does any body have any idea where I might be able to get parts for it? It is a ShopCraft Model SC5110T1. I may have bought it from Grainger.
I am thinking about buying a new one, but there don't seem to be a whole lot of them available any more. I noticed that Harbor Freight had one on their web site for about $250, but the only others I have been able to find are Sears and Delta, at pretty high prices.
I suppose I could get a table saw, they are a lot less expensive, but then I would have to learn how to use it all over again. Also a table saw pretty much has to sit in the middle of the floor. I have my radial built into the work bench against the wall, where it is out of the way when I'm not using it. Also it means I have a long rip table when I am ripping long pieces.
Thanks, Bill Gill

I think this is about as good as you can get:
http://www.owwm.com/mfgindex/detail.asp?IDd7
Betcha bought it from J. C. Penney. They may still be able to find parts for you. Also chase down Benchmark (successor to Portable Electric Tools which "owned" the Shopcraft brand) - which still appears to exist in Jefferson City MO.
Benchmark is a (mostly/all handtool?) brand sold here in Canada in some hardware stores, but no idea if it's related.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Too bad we are 2,000 miles apart. I have a similar vintage 10" craftsman that was lightly used that is just gathering dust in the basement.