Raccoon havoc

Video of animal destroying kitchen.
NSF language http://www.break.com/index/raccoon-wreaks-havok-on-kitchen.html
On 8/16/2008 1:36 PM HeyBub spake thus:

I haven't looked at the video, but are you suggesting using wild animals for home demolition projects? If so, I'm going to have to insist that they be paid a living wage.
--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: \'Elect me president, and I

And don't forget medical insurance. Can't have rabid workers!
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Watch the video. The raccoon is not racing about tumping things over.
It has eaten giant holes in the wall!

It looks fake. Raccoon looks like a pet. Too tame. Guy sounds so fake, too. Looks as though the guy punched holes in the wall and put the raccoon in there.

Here, here!

I watched the video, and it was interesting, but we didn't get the end of the story.
Couldn't he have used a brookstick and a wire stapled at one end to the stick, and run the wire around the hole the raccoon was peeking out of, when he wasn't there, and back to the stick, to grab the raccoon when he stuck his body part way out to get the nuts?
Like the sticks the pound uses to catch dogs that might be vicious.