Rabbits galore

Page 3 of 3

fencing

Get a cat.

Fisher Cat.      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_(animal)
    Hunting and diet
    Fishers are solitary hunters. Their primary prey include hares,     rabbits, squirrels, mice, shrews, porcupines and sometimes     domesticated animals.
When I was in Vermont, one moved into our wooded development one year. All rabbits and squirrels disappeard. Fisher moved on to another area and reappeared when population started to pick up again. Cleaned up some other part and came back I guess.
Nope, no idea how to get one into your area but it WOULD solve your problem 100% guaranteed. Maybe your local Game person can help. And maybe they will tell you if you touch one in any way your fine will be 10x your medical bills when that wad of teeth and claws tears into you.
Walter R. wrote:

A 22 caliber rifle firing rat shot won't make much noise and it can kill a rabbit. It makes a little poof sound.

CB subsonic caps are better. 718 fps muzzle velocity.
Steve
on 6/24/2009 4:22 PM (ET) Walter R. wrote the following:

Do you live next door to this woman? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090617/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_bunny_lady
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

"Ranger said she found no rabbits when she finally got inside but did find a half-empty 10-pound bag of carrots. "
a-ha ha ha ha.