Rabbits and lawns

Hello Everyone,
I have been seening round brown spots in my lawn, approximately the size of frizbees. On these spots there is large amounts of rabbit droppings.
I am wondering if anyone knows if rabbits can cause damage to the grass where they do their business?
Thanks!
Louis
You are lucky to have rabbits
maybe somebody's leaving Frisbee's lying around dehydrating rabbit foots.
wish I had just one real lucky rabbit foot.
Louis McEniry wrote:

I have plenty of rabbits around, but I have never seen anything like that from the rabbits.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:29:03 -0400, "Louis McEniry"

Perhaps, but more likely make the grass greener from the extra nitrogen. Brown spots may be insect or fungus damage.