Rabbit dump

Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who constantly want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.
I live in Dallas, TX.
Thanks.
Paul
You can buy "humane" traps, catch them and release them far away from you. Or just make stew.
D'Olier wrote:

D'Olier wrote:

Never heard of a live trap and a short ride?

Get a Hav-a-Hart trap. Then search the internet for recipes for hasenpfeffer.
--
Regards,
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:10:13 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Try borrowing some from the local wildlife office or the SPCA.

I thought they just made that word up for Bugs Bunny cartoons. :-D
And here I've been using it to demand faster service. :o

It's a German dish. Means "peppered rabbit".
--
Regards,
Google; lots of stuff you can do to get them to leave and not come back but doesn't hurt them.

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:12:54 -0500, D'Olier wrote:

A shotgun. They won't feel a thing.
Linux Registered User #327951

Rent a hunting dog for a day.

I put out Decon and cayenne pepper for em.

Well Paul, you could trap 'em. Or you could shoot 'em. But sooner or later another critter is going to take their place. This might actually be a good opportunity to teach your kids that despite their best efforts, every now and then they're going to end up with shit on their shoes.
HTH