R22 vs. Puron

Page 2 of 2
I have run into a few that will not service systems with puron, said something about the higher pressures, not that many in our area for them to worry about it either ?

Again, my own opinion, but any contractor that refuses to work on them will run out of work after awhile (when it comes to A/Cs and heatpumps).
Agreed, it is a PITA to have to go out and buy new equipment (just to handle R410), but Puron is here to stay and they are going to have to work on it sooner or later......