R-22 refrigerant prices 2016 per pound

Dc's Mechanical prices for R-22 freon per pound for 2016 is $35.00 per poun d! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get ch arged per pound? No air conditioning company is regulated by prices so its up to you as the customer to agree to the air conditioning contractors esti mate for refrigerant prices! Read more about how and why Dc's offers the lo west prices for air conditioning repairs and sales! http://www.dcsair.com/2 016/02/07/what-should-you-pay-r-22-freon/

Might be a few months till I need any R-22. You might post some time in June, when we need the cooling.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Not that I need any now, but my heat pump has the R-22 in it.
I had it put in about 8 or 9 years ago to replace a failed unit that was about 20 years old. I specified a r-22 unit at the time as I had a 30 pound can of it and I think it is more efficent and as the pressure is less than the newer stuff it may last longer with less wear on the compressor.
On 2/13/2016 2:38 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I like your logic process. I also like the old stuff. It was chosen because it works. Not like the modern stuff which was chosen by enviro types.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

und! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get charged per pound? No air conditioning company is regulated by prices so it s up to you as the customer to agree to the air conditioning contractors es timate for refrigerant prices! Read more about how and why Dc's offers the lowest prices for air conditioning repairs and sales! http://www.dcsair.com /2016/02/07/what-should-you-pay-r-22-freon/
Thanks for your replies! If you ever have some air conditioning/refrigerati on questions please feel free to post them on my website http://www.dcsair . com I really like to hear from people that have questions and advice! Than k you and have a super weekend!

He appears to write with as many exclaimation points on the web, as he does on Usenet!
Never know, some folks might get real answers there!
--
.
Christopher A. Young!