Quikrete Products

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can purchase Quikrete Products that are not carried at Home Depot, Lowe's, or other mom and pop hardware stores? For example Traction Sand or Tube Sand, materials like that. Thanks for your time and help.

Reply to
Eric and Megan Swope

Google

Reply to
William W. Plummer

Lowes has special ordered non-stocking items from Quikrete for me in the past, like their pool plaster.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

The best way to find out who handles any product in your area is to contact the manufacture directly and ask them. Tell them exactly what your looking for and they will probably be able to tell which of their dealers handles what you need. Most companies like Home Depot will gladly give you the name of their local representative.

Jimbo

second best would be to use this newfangled thing they got called a phone book and say to the people on the line 'hey, do you carry such and such product?'

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Yellow pages sand and gravel supply.