"Quickrrete" Concrete Pacher From Home Depot For Garrage Floor: Thoughts On, Please ?

Hello:
Have some good size cracks in my concrete garrage floor, perhaps 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide, and am not sure what to try to patch it. My guess is that no matter what I do, once the winter comes , and things move a little, they will reappear. But, would like to try to at least make somewhat bett. Hairline cracks wouldn't bother me, but these are fairly wide, averaging perhaps 1/4 inch.
Concrete floor appears to be on the thin side, perhaps something less than 1/2 inch in thickness.
Was at Home Depot, and they seem to carry a line of products labeled Quickrete.
Is this the "best" available ?
Can't help but feel that the product I use should have some sort of epoxy component to help bond and hold things together, but not sure if this is a valid thought on my part or not ?
They have so many offering in the Quickrete, it's really confusing. Anyway, for the Quickrete:
Some of the offerings say it is a "Vinyl Crack Sealer". and also a "Vinyl Concrete Patcher" Is this what I want ? Which one ?
They also have a "Concrete Crack Seal" Is this what I want ? Better than tha above one with vinyl ? Why ?
Do I also want their "Bonding Adhesive" as something necessary ?
Any thoughts on this product, and possibly others, would be most appreciated. Thanks, Bob
As narrow as your cracks are, I would get one of the liquid crack fillers. Trying to push mixed concrete into a 1/4" crack ranks right up there with hot butter and the proverbial wild cat.

"Robert11"wrote

If this is true, forget about the cracks. It's time for a garage floor at least 4" thick.
Quickrete has a good website that answers some/most of your questions. Yes, Quickrete products are "the best" (or as good as you'll need).

I recently used Quikrete in a "Mastic gun" type tube to fill some minor driveway cracks. Very satisfied with the results.