quick drain question

Hi everyone,

Quick question...

When replacing a kitchen sink, going from over mount to under mount, should I use the same drain basket from the original sink, or is it better to start over?

Thanks Rich

Reply to
Rich

For the price of drain baskets, (bought one the other day, as our got tossed in the garbage) $3.50, I'd get a new one, for appearance's sake, if nothing else. Also, after time, the rubber seal gets hard, and they don't seal up well.

Reply to
professorpaul

In the fairly likely event that you install a garbage disposal, saving the old drain basket will be completely unnecessary.

In any event, chalk up another "throw it away" vote.

Reply to
mike