Questions on Fellowes Shredder Spare Parts

I have a Fellowes P400C-2, with a damage nylon/plastic gear. I called Fellowes and they told me they no longer have the gear. Rather than buying another shredder (this is my 2nd one within a year). I would like to replace the damaged gear and buy a few other gears as future spares.
Anyone can help me to source Fellowe's nylon/plastic gears?
Thank you. .

Finding on will be a crap shoot. Any Fellowes service centers? Finding the supplier may require a trip to Mexico or China. Or finding a shredder for sale at a yard sale Unless you know the specifications, an industrial supply house is out of the question.
If you broke that many gears, it is probably time to step up to a heavier use model anyway.