Questionable Homeowner Decisions

"...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m.
"While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire."
Video:
<http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home
> "...The fire sparked at a home in Bowie County, TX just before 7 p.m. > > "While cleaning up, she saw snake, threw gasoline on the snake, lit > the snake on fire," said Deputy Randall Baggett with the Bowie County > Sheriff's Office. "The snake went into the brush pile and the brush > pile caught the home on fire." > > Video: > > <http://www.wafb.com/story/21753937/snake-possibly-burns-down-home
Some pretty weird stories on that site. Serve her right. Nasty cruel stupid bitch.
Looks like that snake got it's revenge.
--
nestork

On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:

I seem to recall a story of a really cruel nasty sort of fellow who poured gasoline on a dog and set it on fire. The poor dog ran under the creep's new pickup truck and burned it up. Revenge of the pooch. I have to wonder what on earth goes through the mind of someone who would do such a thing to another living thing. o_O
TDD
On 3/22/2013 9:28 AM, Oren wrote:

Hi Oren!
Nice story about a fellow countrymen. Got any more?
Normally I would have posted such a story here - but you beat me to it.
The Dufas that Dares wrote:

These two stories are just a few of many that exemplify why giving any society the "Right to Bear Arms" (tm) is a good thing.

Now just imagine when those people have guns, and the "other living things" are people.
Oh, wait - you don't have to imagine. You americans live that reality every day.
And you thrive on it, you desire it. That is truly the definition of sick.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I guess you haven't had neighbors who somehow think it's ok to have dogs barking 24x7...
On 3/23/2013 7:26 AM, Pete C. wrote:

We do have neighbors who have barking dogs. I often let Sandy, the Rotthuahua who adopted me, go outside and give the barking dogs a piece of her mind. Sandy is a Red Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler and she will tell those noisy Pit Bulls and German Shepherds to shut the hell up. I'll let her yell at them for 5 minutes or so then call her back inside. ^_^
TDD
Sleep deprivation is rough on folks.
I'm remembering the old story of "green garden snakes are harmless". Probably find it on the net some where and post a URL in a while.
And the internet legend of the guy throwing dynamite on the frozen pond. Dog, stick, fetch, under truck, truck sinks to the bottom.

I guess you haven't had neighbors who somehow think it's ok to have dogs barking 24x7...