Question: Tiling a shower surround

I'm putting in a new shower surround. I gutted the old one to the studs and put in a new prefab shower pan. I stapled felt to the studs and over that I have cement board. The felt goes all the way down to the pan, the cement board stops .25" from the flange. Is this correct?

Is there a good site on how to make alcoves for the soap and shampoo?

Reply to
smith_bp101

Try:

noname87