Question regarding a Panasonic Remote.

I have a Panasonic VCR Player. (Remember Them). hooked up to my TV. I should be able to shut the TV off using the power button. When using the remote what button do I choose, VCR, TV or DSS cable? And then the power button to turn the TV off. Nancy

You want to shut off the TV and wonder if you should use the VCR or the DSS button? I'd give it a 0.8 on the Troll-O-Meter
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

But it was so cute ya just want to pinch its wittle cheeks.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com