Question on Whole-House fans from Australia

I am looking at adding a Whole-House Fan to cool/ventilate our house.
Have researched the web re choices...good list here http://www.pge.com/res/rebates/whole_house_fans/vendors.html
Information on same is very scarce here in Australia....the aircon companies do such a great job with their marketing !
Anyway, wonder if anyone out there know wither 1) Any systems available in the OZ market 2) Any US based systems (such as the list above) that can run/modify for 240 volts etc
Many Thanks Rick
Look at this. I don't know if the motor is wired for 120/240 volts or not but in the worst case replacing the motor should be easy. I have one in my house but won't be there for a while so I can't look now.
http://www.nutone.com/product-detail.asp?ProductID 467
Boden