Question on re-glazing windows

Finally got around to putting up the screens on the windows and realized/remembered that I'd wanted to reglaze a few this summer and forgot to. Does anyone know if I can use regular glazing compound or the glazing stuff in a caulking tubes while the temps are in the low 30 to 40s?? I know its pushing it but like I said I completely forgot during warm weather and they REALLY need some attention.
Bill
No The regular DAP glazing, 'DAP 33', should not be used below 40 degrees, according to the manufacturer. See
http://www.dap.com/docs/tech/00010401.pdf "NOTE: Do not apply DAP '33' Glazing when air or sash temperature are below 40F. Do not apply during damp or rainy weather. Do not apply if rain is forecasted within 24 hours. Do not apply when air or sash temperature exceeds 90F."
If you can fing a 40 deg, or warmer, day then go for it.