Question on glass partition wall of shower unit.

Greeting to Home cleaning and repair newsgroup. I am so glad that I found such newsgroup community. Okay, here is my question.
I have a shower with smoked partitioned wall surrounding the shower area. It's a kind of glass that has rough treament on the surface to blur the view. It's becoming dirty very quickly and I was wondering what everone else were using to clean up and take care of it? Could I get some advice on what kind of product to buy and use and various way on maintaining the glass wall partition properly? I think house was built some 15 years ago and I see sealer between glass partitions have slowly started coming off. Anyone out there with repiar advice?
Thank you in advance.
Oktokie
I use ZAP for all my tough deep cleaning needs. As far as the seal, you will be left with no choice but to use a standard caulking. I would tape off the area and apply a good waterproof caulking. Taping just makes the job easier and looks neater.

Rob-J wrote:

Thank you for the kind advice. :) I think I am going to head out to home depo over the weekend.
Oktokie