question on connecting gas flex hose to interior of oven

I have an old Kenmore wall oven where the aluminum line that runs from the regulator to the outside of the oven for the gas hookup got crushed. The pipe/fittings are obsolete and I can't seem to locate another. In its place I hooked the gas line flex hose directly to the regulator using a FIP to flare adapter inbetween.
The flex hose only runs maybe 3-4 inches along the bottom of the interior of the oven and I don't believe it's an area that becomes particularly hot, since there is an internal electrical outlet right near it that the plastic oven power line plugs into.
It may not be to code, but is there any danger to hooking the flex line up directly to the regulator?
HamNCheese wrote:

You have made an honest repair. Just make sure it doesn't leak.