Question concerning water tank (instead of a well)

Hi, you all,

does anybody know the prices of water tanks and what companies in Southern Colorado sell them? Somebody told me that they often are contaminated with bacteria. Do you agree?

Reply to
seekingnewhome

Yes.

(I see you have narrowed your search for rural property.)

Bob

Reply to
Bob

There was this dream house show from Colorado, that filed building of this modern home on the side of a mountain, They nused a water tank.

I rather imagine the incoming water is treated, and chlorinationg the tank occasionally would be a good idea too.

Reply to
hallerb

I did.

A dream house without a well, who would have thought.

Wonder how much it cost to get a water tank on once property.

Reply to
seekingnewhome