question about water runoff

clipped

It might be highly profitable for the restaurant owner to make you unhappy enough to move. I've had a good taste of bad neighbors who are politically connected - doesn't make for peaceful living :o)

Reply to
Norminn

He's actually offered to buy my house. It think he'd like to tear it down and built a bigger parking lot. But he's not willing to pay what my house is worth. I did talk to him today and he said that he has some of the parking berms (not exactly sure what they're called...the things that go in the front of parking spaces to keep car tire from going too far) and said that he could put several of those along the parking lot to keep the water from coming over. If that works, it would be great we'll see.

Pat

Reply to
PatK