Question about quring qonqrete

I poured a concrete pad yesterday evening, roughly 3.5x4.5 feet, about

4.5 inches deep. I used regular Quikrete mix, as well as steel rebar 1/2".

The mix says do not use unless the temp is above 50 degrees. Unfortunately, this night the temp fell to about 34 degrees. It will be about 60 during the day, sunny.

Is the concrete not going to cure properly due to the temperature issue?

How long does it take to cure before I can put a heavy object (a 400 lbs grill on four casters) on the concrete? (my new pad neighbord another, old, pad, and the grill will be held by two of these adjacent pads)

I also asked our nanny to water the concrete a few times today, is that a good idea?

thanks

Ignoramus29325

Since concrete heats up as it cures, cold shouldn't be a problem. If you put your hand on it, it should feel warm.

Reply to
Joe

not a problem as long as the temp does NOT stay at 34 degrees.

wait at least 72 hours.

yes it is a good idea.

Reply to
AAA

Thanks.

thanks

thanks fellows. Looks like I am worrying over nothing.

Ignoramus29325