Question about proper Asbestos abatement procedure

Hello,
Today I had my furnace closet abated as it was popcorned from ceiling to floor.
I decided to place a hidden camera and recorded the entire process.
I was under the impression they contained the area, and then did the work. My video has them getting inside the closet with scrapers and hoses ( for water I imagine ), then when done getting the stuff out, they put up the plastic sheeting ceiling off the closet. After this, the guy pulled out *my* vacuum and vacuumed the hallway carpet where the furnace closet is.
Normal?
steeda wrote:

Under what impression? Are you referring to that crater in your forehead?
Did you bother to ask the contractor any questions about his removal process before he started? Didn't think so. Take that hidden camera and shove it up your silly ass 007.

Actually I did you fucking moron. He said they contained the area first, then removed the stuff. What the fuck is your problem you little worm?
steeda wrote:

If he didn't do as he said he would, take it up with him pussy. If you are as stump stupid as you appear to be and hired an unlicensed guy, then you're as fucked as you should be.

I see you're the biggest troll in the history of mankind on usenet *plonk*
steeda wrote:

What I am is irrelevant to your issues, but since you brought it up; what I am is a person who doesn't need usenet strangers to tell me how to handle my personal business. You on the other hand need someone else as you haven't the sense or balls to do so.
Rumor has it the workmen went through _your_ panty drawer and found your kiddie porn too. You failed to mention that.
Hidden camera... what a dipshit.

Yeah, only a dipshit would ever assume contractors are lazy assholes and would even conceive of monitoring what people do in his house!
steeda wrote:

Only a dipshit would hire an unlicensed shmuck outa the classifieds.

Agreed. Too bad that isn't what I did, asshole:
http://www.alliance-enviro.com /
Relax G - We all come here looking for advice and give back advice when we can. There is no need to berate and make fun of someone just because they ask a stupid question or do a stupid thing. Just don't reply or suggest a better approach in the future. That will be more productive for everyone.
I know its frustrating to read some really stupid posts. This doesn't even rank up there in the top 10 for the week. If it frustrates you too much then maybe you need to cut back on the caffeine. I have been contributing here at least as long as you have. I switch my alias from time to time but have been around since the beginning. IIRC you have been too.
So, relax.
-b

No wrote:

No! I mean, No? Zat u? Yes, No, Maybe?
No wrote:

And you're still top-posting you idiot. I call it a draw.
Oh, almost forgot this; big fuckin ;-)

*my*
Misconception about asbestos is that it is dangerous in all situations. WRONG. Asbestos is dangerous when it becomes "friable" (probably misspelled that word) or tiny particles in the air. Wetting it down solves that issue. Scrape, clean up and then vacuum. I would have thought that they would have used their vacuum with a hepa filter.
Most of the main water lines in the US are concrete asbestos pipe. You can drink the fibers just not breath them.