Question about Mannington Laminate flooring

Does anyone have expereince with Mannington Laminate floring. We got what seems to be a reasonable estimate to have it put in our kitchen but we wondered about its quality, durability etc. Any comments would be appreciated.

Reply to
wtf

My aunt and uncle put it in their kitchen. This was over four years ago. IIRC almost immediately they had a problem with the top peeling under the fridge. It was covered under warranty and replaced promptly at no charge. Looks great and there's been no problem since then.

mrsgator88

Not the laminate, but I have the hardwood and it is top quality. Mannington has been in the flooring business for many decades and they have a good reputation.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I did about 450 sq ft (kitchen/laundry, back entrance) 3 years ago, and it still looks like I finished it yesterday. I had a bit buckle from moisture below, but that was easily corrected. I like it. (Jerusalem stone, if it matters)