Question about garage doors:

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:25:24 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

I noticed on their examples it looked like they were all designed for very high ceiling garages.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 4, 6:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes but I haven't seen them for years. Concrete most of them Counterweights take up more space than springs. More expensive and awkward to transport too I should think.
Add pictures here
✖
harry wrote:

Not if you make this free counterweight! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zj-uf2FbGY&feature=fvsr

Add pictures here
✖