Question about demoliton/gut project

Can anyone tell me what a reasonable estimate would be to GUT/demo a

3rd floor apt? The floor is 1100 sq ft with 9' ceilings. The flat will be gutted down to studs, all electrical wiring will be removed however flooring and plumbing will stay in tact.

Just looking for Ideas, as it's been a while since I've had something like this completed, however some of the estimates I'm getting are way above what I would think is reasonable.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
gazamon