Question about cordless phone battery

Page 2 of 2

Try the Shack. They may be able to special order it.
The only issue you may encounter is with the handsets battery monitor (if in fact you have one). I've done the same with my Siemens cordless phone and find it reports that it's always half full. On the flipside, it can now last approximately a week or 2 without charging, instead of a day as before. :)

Daave wrote:

... It is probably just the same battery, but with upgraded marketing. The mAh claims on battery are somewhat dubious.

With digi-cam AA batteries, I find that the mA labels are pretty true. There are always web site blogs and camera-buff magazines doing battery-life comparisons and reporting which brand is giving more flashes than another. This, I think, helps keep the manufacturers' claims "honest".
--
Al, the usual

Usual Suspect wrote:

Thanks to all for the feedback. I think I'll go with this one:
http://www.batterybob.com/product.asp?intProdID 3489