Question about ceramic tile grades

I'm in the process of remodeling my main bathroom and would like to use some ceramic floor tiles that I aquired for nothing about 10 years ago. Exact color and size that I want and the cases are still sealed.
Problem is, I have no idea what grade these are. The only ratings I know of are group numbers 1 through 5.
The grade rating on these tiles state: A-EXTRA.
Anyone ever heard of this type of rating and what it's suitable for?
Thanks,
George
Do you have a Home Depot anywhere close to you?
I have found the tile people there to be very knowledgeable and they have had ALL the answers that I needed.
--
Lewis.

snipped-for-privacy@KILLSPAMMERShotmail.com (vairxpert) wrote in message

Try the Tile Council of America web site.
TB
vairxpert writes:

There are various ratings, regarding properties like water absorption, coefficient of friction, size tolerance, etc. No one property characterizes tile.