Question about Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- seems like it scratches easy? Easily prone to indentations

Hi in my living room I have Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- atrium white.. THe= window sill has been primed properly and painted.. However, 9 months later=

- the sill is very easy to scratch. I have some vases sitting on the sill a= nd they have left indentations in the paint.. Has anyone else found that Na= tura is easy- how can I say- "soft" or easy to scratch and cause indentatio= ns????

Thanks KOS

Reply to
KOS

responding to

Benjamin Moore wrote: I am sorry to hear of your experience with the Natura product. At Benjamin Moore & Co. it is our firm belief to satisfy our customers the best we can whenever possible. I would like the opportunity to help assist you in any way I can. I will need to know the Natura gloss, primer and preperation, this info might help me determinne the reason for the failure.

Please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@benjaminmoore.com or 1-855-724-6802 to speak to a Product Information Representative.

KOS wrote:

Reply to
Benjamin Moore

I am sorry to hear of your experience with the Natura product. At

Is this the first time a company has posted a response back to the homeownershub page?

Reply to
Duesenberg