Question about Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- seems like it scratches easy? Easily prone to indentations

Hi in my living room I have Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- atrium white.. THe window sill has been primed properly and painted.. However, 9 months later- the sill is very easy to scratch. I have some vases sitting on the sill and they have left indentations in the paint.. Has anyone else found that Natura is easy- how can I say- "soft" or easy to scratch and cause indentations????
Thanks KOS
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/question-about-benjamin-moore-natura-paint-seems-like-it-sc-702432-.htm Benjamin Moore wrote: I am sorry to hear of your experience with the Natura product. At Benjamin Moore & Co. it is our firm belief to satisfy our customers the best we can whenever possible. I would like the opportunity to help assist you in any way I can. I will need to know the Natura gloss, primer and preperation, this info might help me determinne the reason for the failure.
Please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@benjaminmoore.com or 1-855-724-6802 to speak to a Product Information Representative.
KOS wrote:

On 6/27/2012 10:58 AM, Benjamin Moore wrote:

http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/question-about-benjamin-moore-natura-paint-seems-like-it-sc-702432-.htm
Is this the first time a company has posted a response back to the homeownershub page?