Question about auto body stud welding

     This is the auto body type of stud welding ...
I understand that you weld these little studs on and use a slide hammer to pull the dent out
as opposed to using the slide hammer on little holes ..
my question is .. how do you get rid of the studs when you are done pulling the dent out ????
thanks mike

Cut, twist, or grind off close to body, then grind flush