Question about a shower filter

My family has one of the long, flexible shower heads with different pulsating water settings.
Does a shower filter exist that can be used in conjunction with this shower head?
Basically I'm looking for a universal shower filter.
Thanks.
Schwept wrote:

It's easy as 1-2-3. 1) GOOGLE: shower filter Results 1 - 50 of about 737,000 English pages for shower filter. (0.25 seconds) 2) browse 3) choose and order
G'luck

Taking a guess: Are you trying to prevent the shower head from building up mineral deposits? If yes, remove just the head and soak it in a bucket of hot water mixed 50/50 with white vinegar for an hour or so. Work the adjusting ring back & forth a few times during soaking.
If my guess is wrong, never mind. :-)
We are one of the supplier of [url=http://www.hishower.com ]shower enclosure[/url] Manufacturer Company in China [url=http://www.hishower.com ]shower enclosure[/url] With high quality OEM and customized [url=http://www.hishower.com ]shower door[/url] made of a safety tempered glass and solid brass hardware with chrome finish handle