Question About A Digital Thermostat

Page 2 of 2
On 4/18/2011 10:48 PM, Ron wrote:

Make sure there is no clear protective film with temperature printed on it stuck over the LCD display. It happens! I got a call to fix an AC that had no air flow after the customer had replaced the air filter. He failed to remove the plastic wrapper from the new filter. In my best loud obnoxious Judy Tenuta voice: "IT CAN HAPPEN!" ^_^
TDD