Question about 12 gauge wire

Hello,
I have some extra 12-2 UF-B wire left over from a project and was wondering if there are any drawbacks from using this to run some circuits inside my home.
Thanks, J
Jeff wrote:

but you can use it to replace wire that is thinner than the 12 gauge... remember that the fuse will protest the wires from burning/melting....so dont put in bigger fuses thinking that gee i have 12 ga. wire (but not all of the circuit is 12 gauge) only the part you are putting in.....
Works great. Costs more, but since it's surplus, who cares?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

It is a real pain to strip the insulation off of UF cable to make your connections. So if you will have a lot of connections to make then, if it were me, I would save the UF for another outdoor project and get standard cable for indoors. Kevin