Quartz Space Heater

Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read about a very popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread. I need to replace the space heater in the living room and would like to find a reference to the quartz heater many people liked. Also recommendations for other heaters are welcome.

Reply to
Mike

The make/brand is irrelevant. They all work the same way. You might as well ask if a GE lightbulb is better than Philips or Osram. Build quality may differ though.

See my earlier answer in another group.

I'd advise you get one with say 3 bars so as to provide flexibility with the heat setting though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Do you always like spending 10 times the amount for the same item?

Why not purchase a reasonable electric heater from a quality company?

Reply to
<kjpro

I have a small propane heater for sale. 150,000,000 BTUs

Email me for details.

Reply to
Da Cable Guy

For a LIVING ROOM?

Reply to
CJT

A large living room mind you. Interested?

Reply to
Beeyouteafull

Some living room.

Go here:

If I&#39;m using that right, if you lived in Canada and had a 4 million square foot living room,

150,000,000 BTUs would come close.
Reply to
Dan Espen

What can one say...

"he likes to leave the windows and doors open for fresh air" :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

A 150,000,000 btu propane heater would heat a football stadium.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Goedjn

It&#39;s for a really big living room. Interested?

Reply to
Lamey AKA Cyote

I thought that _was_ what he was looking for.

Reply to
CJT

If you sit at one end, and your TV is at the other end how big does the TV need to be? Maybe it&#39;ll provide some heat.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

There is a very popular quartz heater on the market today. People are purchasing them like crazy. They even like the product.

Does this make it "reasonably priced" or manufactured from a "quality company"?

Reply to
<kjpro

What&#39;s wrong with the regular heating system?

Reply to
Snap Whipcrack..............

The question would be...

What&#39;s a regular heating system?

What may be considered regular to you, is abnormal to someone in another location.

Reply to
<kjpro

Yeah, the duty cycle is a bit interesting. Only runs one second per week.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Camel dung..

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Do you know the make/model of this unit?

Reply to
Mike

I will not provide information on a product where I feel the company is very misleading and using a marketing strategy to gain it&#39;s cliental.

SORRY

Reply to
<kjpro