Quarter Horse motor

My barn fan quit working. I took the motor to a hardware store and the guy told me I need a Quarter Horse motor. WHAT?????? We have a Quarter Horse. I never knew they have motors. Where are they located inside the horse? Do all horses have motors, or just Quarter Horses?

Kevin V.

Reply to
kevinv9002

Quarter horses have quarter horse motors. Other horse breeds have one horse motors. They're all located inside the whinney chamber.

Reply to
letterman

Motors come 'on the hoof'. But some run one way round and others run the other way round. So you will need a quarter horse that can run in the right direction. Make sure you get the right saddle in which to mount the motor!

Reply to
stan

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote in news:r6ck451crp01hocttqk0j4tsclkic8hu83@

4ax.com:

I really like my 1 hp motor. I even talk to it and named it. Mr. Ed is my friend.

Reply to
Red Green

On 6/30/2009 9:31 AM stan spake thus:

And don't forget a nice pillow block to help it to sleep.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl