Quarter Horse motor

My barn fan quit working. I took the motor to a hardware store and the guy told me I need a Quarter Horse motor. WHAT?????? We have a Quarter Horse. I never knew they have motors. Where are they located inside the horse? Do all horses have motors, or just Quarter Horses?
Kevin V.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:23:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Quarter horses have quarter horse motors. Other horse breeds have one horse motors. They're all located inside the whinney chamber.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 30, 1:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Motors come 'on the hoof'. But some run one way round and others run the other way round. So you will need a quarter horse that can run in the right direction. Make sure you get the right saddle in which to mount the motor!
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote in wrote:

I really like my 1 hp motor. I even talk to it and named it. Mr. Ed is my friend.
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/30/2009 9:31 AM stan spake thus:

And don't forget a nice pillow block to help it to sleep.

✖