Quality of Powerwasher brand pressure washers?

I'd like to get an electric pressure washer for cleaning vinyl siding and other miscellaneous tasks around the house. Sears is now carrying the Powerwasher brand. I went in today and the salesman said that it's new to Sears this year and he doesn't know anything about them. The web site

represents this brand but there's not much there that means anything to me. Is this a quality product, or is it junk?

Thanks in advance,

-Ben

Reply to
Ben

It looks much the same as a Husky (Home Depot). The knock on them is the that customer service is ZERO in or out of warranty.

I'd checkout the live chat function and see if it works or simulate buying replacement parts to see if you get all the way through to the ordering page. Might be worth getting the sears extended warranty on it.

Reply to
mook johnson