Qest PB fittings needed!

I am looking for some of the wrot copper barbed sweep elbows that were formerly used for 1/2" Qest polybutylene piping. No, I am not using them with the banned PB pipe - they just happen to be a perfect fit with some PVC drip hose I use in the garden. (More dimensions: Barb OD .502" Barbed end ID .415") Anyone know who might have them?
Jim

I don't see Copper barbs but many others for PB pipe..Check out Catalog page 192 in particular or Call/Email Naughtons. They've never NOT had whatever I'm looking for. http://www.naughtons.com/NAUGHTONS/PDFS/14PIPE.PDF