Q: Using foam insulation to provide water seat inside cement blocks

I've sealed the out side of my basement walls using a rubberized waterproofing membrane, plus a plastic sheet covering that, and then a drain tile around the outside of the house. I still get some moisture on the base of the inside cement walls/floor. I'd like to drill small holes in the cement walls and fill the cores at the base full of spray foam insulation. Would this help to keep moisture under control or would filling the walls with foam cause more problems?
How about basement water proofing paints. Can they be used to keep moisture levels lower in the basement?
Thanks,
Steve
Have you considered a sump pump in the basement floor to lower the water table?

Foam , i dought it will help. If you have cracks fix them first. Paint helps a little , but can need 7 coats of UGL.

The inside of my basement has the original functioning floor drain tiles that drain into a sump crock. It works, and keeps most of the water out. I still have a problem with damp block where the floor meets the cement block wall. The outside of the house has been sealed. There isn't any cracks, or holes. I believe the moisture is seeping in between the floor and under the block.
The cement block that the basement is made from is hollow, so I was wondering if filling the blocok with foam insulation would keep moisture from seeping inside.
Steve
How deep is the sump and does a pump remove the water? No sealant will stop the water forever. The idea is to get the water away from the house with correct grading, etc. Is it possible that the outside french drain is clogged with mud or the outlet plugged by a dead animal? Happens all the time.

No.