Q-Tipped Toilet...

Page 2 of 2

Or just the gun if it's clogged up badly enough.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comfixit (Bill) wrote in

PERFECT! Worked on the first try. Perhaps that should be "routine maintenance" for all older toilets...
Thank you.
--
NOTE: To reply, DELETE the obvious word in my e-mail address you need to
DELETE in order to reply.
TeleTech wrote:

Good news. __
Bill MrHandiman.com North Myrtle Beach,SC
Here's where it gets really weird.
As suggested, I put dish soap into the overflow tube. The toilet flushed OK. Then it started acting up again.
Just for the heck of it, I put dish soap into the bowl. It flushed! This toilet will not flush properly unless there is dish soap EITHER in the overflow tube OR in the bowl itself (NOT the water tank)!!!!
Any ideas?