(Q:) Switched light on load side of GFCI outlet

I've wired quite a few GFCI outlet but always as a string of outlets. We recently put in a bathroom, and I ran a new 20 amp grounded circuit.
I've done a lot of research on GFCI yet I am unclear if I can add a switched light on the load side of a GFCI outlet?
I initially thought that I would have to pigtail the line side with separate wires going to the line side of the GFCI and the other set feeding the switch. Looking at the GFCI concept, the light is still a load and given this light in total is no more than 150 watts, it seems as if this should not be an issue.
Am I correct?
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 05:37:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

There is no hardware reason why the light can't be on a GFCI, all of my outside lights are, but the problem is, if you trip the GFCI you are in the dark. That can be bad inside.