Q. Spray on vinyl siding

Is it any good? Any idea house much the charge would be to spray a one story split entry home, 38' x 24' with a 20' x 24 edition?
Vinyl paint is what paint cos used to call their cheap line, which most have dropped. Use a top quality latex like sherwin williams duration with lifetime warranty. And All paint fades.
<< Vinyl paint is what paint cos used to call their cheap line, which most have dropped. Use a top quality latex like sherwin williams duration with lifetime warranty. And All paint fades. >> ____Reply Separator_____ I'm not talking a DIY project. I'm talking about the companies that are now advertising mostly on radio. One coat of this stuff is equal to many coats of paint, covers anything, etc..
<< One coat of this stuff is equal to many coats of paint, covers anything, etc.. >>
It bears repeating: if it sounds to good to true...
Joe
Im not talking DIY Top quality Acrylic Latex is better than Vinyl . I expect a homeowner to hire a pro for painting a house. Homeowners dont know all the ins and outs, to a quality job. And any good and reputable painter guarntees and stands behind their work No mater how they sell it it IS Paint.. And these reputable Vinyl cos, well how long have they been in business, and how long do you think will they be? Ill take a warranty of an established manufacturer any day over a new marketing of an old product. Also unless its white , it will fade like any other paint. And they dont guarntee against fading , because it IS Paint. So i say its BS