Q: Sizing of chainsaw chaps

I've decided to finally get a pair of protective chaps to wear when using the chainsaw. I plan to order them on-line so I won't have an opportunity to fit them for length. Does anyone know how they are sized? It seems like I'd want them to be a little shorter than my inseam size (32) so they would fall just above my boots. Forestry Suppliers, Inc. offers chaps in length's 28" and 32" which means that I'd probably want to get the 28's, right? Or should I get the 32's??

- Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

Caroline or Greg :P

good idea getting those chaps- I still run into guys with chainsaws who don't use them, but, every set of chaps I've seen has cuts in them which says a lot to me abou usefull they are

--

************* Joe Zorzin
Joe Zorzin