Q: House number sign with wires in it...

Page 2 of 2

As a child, one of my better moments came when I discovered that the tube of shave cream my Dad used and the tube of toothpaste the family used could be used to "inject" or "fill" the other with either shave cream or toothpaste. The beating was worth it after several days of everyone complaining about the terrible flavor of the toothpaste.
--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.
Nonny wrote:

There was the time I put an exploding load in my brother's cigarettes. When he walked by with his, I suddenly realized the cigarettes were my Dad's. The result was so funny, I didn't receive a beating.
TDD
Dennis the Menace had a similar moment, at Mr. Wilson's expense, in the movie. Funny.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus