PVC Primer/Cleaner with ABS Pipe - Doh!

Well, I'm embarrassed. Based on questionable advice from the Home Depot plumbing guy (or maybe I simply misunderstood his brief instructions) I primed my ABS pipe with Oatey Purple Primer/Cleaner. After finishing all my work I read the very small text on the primer bottle and noticed it says it is for PVC (I should have read the bottle at the start, but I took the guy's instructions at face value). The bonds seem solid, but naturally now I'm concerned because I'm ready to bury these connections under concrete. Will I be okay, or should I start all over again? Kevin
Kevin wrote:

It will probably be just fine. Although the cleaner won't touch ABS, the cement will still adhere.
Will you be able to perform a pressure test before burial?
Jim

What did you think the manufacturer was going to say? If he said it was okay, and it failed you would sue. If he says to redo, he is protected. Kind of a no-brainer.
Still, it is probably the correct thing to do. (I used pvc primer on cpvc 3 months ago, and so far so good; but it is all readily accessible if it fails.)