PVC lumber

I watched an episode of the New Yankee Workshop earlier this spring and Norm was building a shed outside. In the peak and on the corners of the shed he used PVC lumber. He glued it with regular PVC glue and after it cured he nailed it up and painted it. I sent a couple of e-mails to the show asking where I could buy this stuff and never got an answer. I called Lowes and Home Depot and they never heard of it. Does anybody out there know of this stuff and where I could get it?

I used it on a recently 2nd floor reno I did. Stuff is friggin awesome. Cuts like wood, nails like wood, plus it never needs to be painted! I got mine from a local place called Westwood lumber. HD and Lowes do noty carry it around here. Try a real lumber yard. -Brian
Dave wrote:

Here's one place... http://www.siewers.com/html/products.html#link%20to%20pvc
--

dadiOH
Dave wrote:

You friendly local lumberyard. Azek is one brand. Instead of using the regular PVC glue, you should use the glue meant for the PVC lumber. It sets much more slowly and gives you more open time.