PVC Hairline leaks

I have a lawn timed system and some of the PVC pipes in the basic set up has leaks. I have consider moving the entire unit outside instead of repairing the PVC leaks. However, I would like to have a quite fix (if there is one) until I can get to that project. Please help....

electric tape wrapped tightly and overlapped on a clean pipe may do it

Don't know if this will work, never tried it - maybe you could take a hunk of the next bigger diameter PVC pipe cut to length, slice it down the middle the long way, slop solvent on the outside of the leaking pipe and the inside of the bigger pipe, and mash them together. Might give you enough of a seal to stop the leaks?
The home stores also sell repair couplings - you cut out the leaking section, put solvent on the 2 female ends, pull to adjust to length while gluing it, and Bob's your uncle. Used one of those in my front yard about 4 years ago, still working fine.
Jerry

Thanks for the into. It's now repaired and so far seems to be working great!! Thanks again, Trax www.swimmingpoolsfacts.com
Thanks for the into. It's now repaired and so far seems to be working great!! Thanks again, Trax --------------------------------
So, what did you do to fix it? I was going to suggest to just try letting it dry out, throwing a little solvent on the leak/crack areas, and then slapping some of the glue on the cracks and see if the leaks re-seal themselves.