PVC glue and glue primer -- minimum temperatures

What did I tell you? Damn that crystal ball is right on the money. You are so easy jim, its pathetic. Your are Just another little pull toy for my enjoyment. Now, sit up and bark Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

seriously, what name is Bubba the nic, alias, replacement or short for

Reply to
bumtracks

I was right, it WAS Bubba. Gee, what a surprise.

Reply to
jim

Absolutely nothing. It got your attention, didnt it? Then it worked. See how well it worked with my "pet" Jim? Bubba Dr. Bubba (There, that help?)

Reply to
Bubba

Poor pet jimmy. He is all confused now. I look up where I see..... (the next lip flapping you hear will be din-wit Jim) and sure enough, right after that I see....... My pet pull toy jim flapping about "No it won't.......... I just love him to death. Now "Roll over Jimmy boy" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba, get a life man.

Reply to
jim

Jimmy boy "yur killin me man, yur just killin me" Now "Sit the f*ck up boy" "Speak Speak" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba, rollover and play dead boy.

Reply to
jim

Here's a dog bone, little pull-toy jimmy. Now BITE ME! Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba, rollover and play dead boy.

Reply to
jim

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Reply to
jim

No. Just you and I really have to admit. You are making it quite easy for me. You need to learn to play with the big dogs before you start flapping your jawls when you hop in here. Here, let me get you your leash and I'll take you for a walk out back. You can go roll around in the raccoon shit. Now blow me, pull toy. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Reply to
jim

You two love birds need to get a room together

Reply to
Bell

It is. Its called JIMMYSMOMMYLETHIMPLAYONTHEINTERNET. "Go Fetch a stick jimmy. Fetch the stick..." Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Actually its called BUBBASMOMMYLETHIMPLAYONTHEINTERNET. "Go Fetch a stick BUBBA. Fetch the stick..."

Reply to
jim

No thank you. I just enjoy pulling Bubba's chain. Ok, I'll stop but it was fun while it lasted.

Reply to
jim

Aww jimmy. There you go again. No brain left? Cant think up your own material? Your pittiful boy, pittiful. Now where's that damn newspaper so I can roll it up and wack you one with it? "Fetch the newspaper boy, go on, Fetch the newspaper." Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

No more material and you're giving up? I thought so. Come back again when you can play with the big boys, jimmy. In the mean time, I'll go find me a new "pull-toy". (unless you come back, that is?) Bubba ("speak jimmy, speak")

Reply to
Bubba

Hey bubba, BITE THIS, asshole.

Reply to