PVC glue and glue primer -- minimum temperatures

I was right, it WAS Bubba. Gee, what a surprise.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:50:26 -0600, jim wrote:

Poor pet jimmy. He is all confused now. I look up where I see..... (the next lip flapping you hear will be din-wit Jim) and sure enough, right after that I see....... My pet pull toy jim flapping about "No it won't.......... I just love him to death. Now "Roll over Jimmy boy" Bubba

Bubba, get a life man.
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:36:05 -0600, jim wrote:

Jimmy boy "yur killin me man, yur just killin me" Now "Sit the fuck up boy" "Speak Speak" Bubba

Bubba, rollover and play dead boy.
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:36:33 -0600, jim wrote:

Here's a dog bone, little pull-toy jimmy. Now BITE ME! Bubba

Bubba, rollover and play dead boy.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:08:44 -0600, jim wrote:

No. Just you and I really have to admit. You are making it quite easy for me. You need to learn to play with the big dogs before you start flapping your jawls when you hop in here. Here, let me get you your leash and I'll take you for a walk out back. You can go roll around in the raccoon shit. Now blow me, pull toy. Bubba

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
You two love birds need to get a room together
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:07:48 -0500, "Bell"

No thank you. I just enjoy pulling Bubba's chain. Ok, I'll stop but it was fun while it lasted.
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:17:00 -0600, jim wrote:

No more material and you're giving up? I thought so. Come back again when you can play with the big boys, jimmy. In the mean time, I'll go find me a new "pull-toy". (unless you come back, that is?) Bubba ("speak jimmy, speak")
Bubba wrote:

Hey bubba, BITE THIS, asshole.
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:40:34 -0500, "Bell"

Whats wrong BellBoy. Someone piss in your cornflakes? Wait, lemme get my microscope and tweezers and maybe I'll find what needs to be bitten. Bubba
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:13:20 -0600, jim wrote:

It is. Its called JIMMYSMOMMYLETHIMPLAYONTHEINTERNET. "Go Fetch a stick jimmy. Fetch the stick..." Bubba

Actually its called BUBBASMOMMYLETHIMPLAYONTHEINTERNET. "Go Fetch a stick BUBBA. Fetch the stick..."
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:02:49 -0600, jim wrote:

Aww jimmy. There you go again. No brain left? Cant think up your own material? Your pittiful boy, pittiful. Now where's that damn newspaper so I can roll it up and wack you one with it? "Fetch the newspaper boy, go on, Fetch the newspaper." Bubba
seriously, what name is Bubba the nic, alias, replacement or short for

Absolutely nothing. It got your attention, didnt it? Then it worked. See how well it worked with my "pet" Jim? Bubba Dr. Bubba (There, that help?)